Saturday, August 8, 2015

Klenspop Bunny 3Color Gray Review

[sponsored]



Hello hello~ I'm back with another circle lens review thanks to Klenspop.com!! The lenses I have on are the Bunny 3Color Gray lens which you can purchase here. As always the lenses come in a box with plain contact case and some plastic tweezers~






LENS DESCRIPTION:
DIA: 14.5mm
Graphic DIA: 13.3mm
BC: 8.6mm
Using Period: 6 months
Water Content: 38%
Power: 0.00~6.00
Manufacturer: LENSPOP
Origin: Korea



NATURAL LIGHTING: 



FLASH:




DESIGN:  
The design is like some typical grey lens that I've seen before. The strokes help the lenses to blend the colour better so it looks more natural. 

COLOUR:  
The colour shows up well in flash and pretty visible in real life too. The grey is really dark in colour instead of a lighter colour. The dark grey looks more natural but I would have preferred it to be lighter so it shows up more brighter.     

COMFORT: 
These lenses are comfortable for a few hours (roughly 6 hours), eyedrops can help the dryness but you'll have to use it constantly once it starts drying out. 

ENLARGEMENT: 
There is no enlargement with these lenses. It is a very natural lens~ what I don't like about it is how much clear edge it has (which you can kind of see in the moving eye .gif). 




OVERALL: 
I like how natural these lens are and I think I would wear these when I feel like wearing sultry makeup. The grey is very subtle but still visible. I recommend these to people who want coloured lenses without the enlargement~   



(I didn't brush and straighten my hair by the way so sorry for the frizzy hair hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment