Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Klenspop New Vision Chagall Black Lens Review

[sponsored]


Hi again! Klenspop gave me the opportunity to choose my own lens from their website so I picked up the New Vision Chagall Black lens~
I recieved these lenses the same time as the Bunny 3colour Grey lens, which you can see the review here!
I was looking for a black lens but since I haven't worn black lenses in a few years, I thought I would start off with a small diameter and see if I liked them or not. 



LENS DESCRIPTION:
Diameter: 14.00mm
Graphic diameter: 12.7mm
Base Curve: 8.4
Water Content: 38%
Duration: 6 months
Manufacturer: Neo Vision
Prescription: 0.00 ~ -10.00
MADE IN KOREA



Natural sunlight (no flash)



DESIGN:  
I wasn't sure what to rate this because there really isn't much of a design really. The lens design is made up of tiny dots which are all close together to form a black outer ring but disperse towards the pupil so that the lens can blend into your natural eye colour.

COLOUR:  
The colour is a true black like how I wanted it to be haha 

COMFORT: 
Although there's a big difference to the actual diameter compared to the graphic diameter (which means an unnecessary amount of clear edge on the contacts haha), the lenses can be worn for numerous hours actually I've worn them to work a few times (9 hour shifts) without feeling uncomfortable!   

ENLARGEMENT: 
There is like only a 0.5mm enlargement compared to my actual eye... Maybe not even. But it is supposed to be a natural lenses and I picked these ones out for the days I didn't want to have enlargement but I still wanted to see clearly! 

 Sorry for the creepy ass smile lol
 With flash


OVERALL: 
I love these lenses! They are perfect for the days where I want to see without glasses  But I recommend these lenses for anyone who has lighter coloured eyes who want their eyes to stand out a bit more without it looking too unnatural. 


What are your views on black circle lenses?





No comments:

Post a Comment